Req ID: 104340
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Program Management Sr. Specialist to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
– Responsibility and ownership for Account-specific expertise and performance improvements for Workplace Services clients
– Identification and Execution of Process Improvements for the queues handled in the account.
– Work on complex problems to track and drive actions across multiple teams.
– Documents and reviews trends over a period of time to identify any consistent patterns.
– Being the expert on the account and handling Changes to the Scope of Services for the account.
– Collates all data into a concise and comprehensive report on service performance, as measured against agreed
– Analyzes the Service Level achievements compared to SLA’s.
– Updates the Service Level Manager and Service Delivery Manger on actions and tasks.
– Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management,Request Management, and Cost Control process.
– Project Management of all on-going improvement initiatives as well controlling and reporting on sustaining initiatives.
– Apply Statistical Process Control methods to Measure the baseline and Improve Process Performance
– Implementation of Industry Standard Practices such as Balanced Scorecard for the respective accounts Service Delivery
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.