Project Manager SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations Planning)-TCOO-CASB02163599
PROJECT MANAGER SIOP (SALES INVENTORY OPERATIONS PLANNING)
REQUISITION NUMBER: TCOO-CASB02163599
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking for a Project Manager SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations Planning) for our Saint-Bruno (QC) office.
As a Project Manager SIOP, you will be accountable for working with local leadership at target sites for the implementation of SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations Planning) best practices, processes, metrics, systems, organizational capability and structure. Also, you will engage with leaders from sales, finance, manufacturing, supply chain and projects to influence direction, ensure understanding and validate compliance with operational excellence strategies.
In your role you will:
– Drive the SIOP cycle, preparing and facilitating the monthly meetings (Demand Review, Supply Review, Financial Reconciliation and SIOP Review) and supporting the decision-making process with the Leadership Team;
– Lead the SIOP operational design continuous improvement within the SIOP framework guardrails and required behaviours;
– Act as coordination point to monitor alignment between engineering milestones (ORR, BOM release, ORR certification) and production/sales objective;
– Use site SIOP material and knowledge to feed Global IBP director to support leading the Global SIOP events;
– Follow up the operations performance on site and initiate root cause analysis in case of relevant issues. Participate actively in optimization activities and drive for improvements.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
– Bachelors degree in a relevant field;
– Typically eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in a relevant role;
– Advanced knowledge of the following:
– Manufacturing/Operations Value Chain;
– Workload Planning;
– Supply Chain Management;
– Risk assessment and mitigation;
– SIOP best practices, processes, metrics as well as manufacturing processes and tools, relevant KPIs, comprehension of Project Management and Finance;
– Manufacturing, supply chain and all interfacing functions in a project;
– Materials IT-Systems, ERP etc.
– Excellent communication skills in French and English (spoken and written);
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Project Development & Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.01.2020, 11:05:12 AM
Unposting Date: 14.02.2020, 11:59:00 PM