Performs project cost and cash flow forecast. Supervises the project installation and inspection activities.
- Develops and maintains tools to improve the efficiency of performing project work.
- Reviews and evaluates performance of the project staff and contractors.
- Oversees procedures and documentation which govern and control project activities.
- Recommends necessary project training as required.
- Proposes project changes which improve efficiency and safety. Interfaces with regulatory and industry representatives on behalf of project activities.
- Communicates technical information, concepts, and ideas verbally and in writing. Serves as a member of the Emergency Response Organization.
Minimum education required of the position
B.S. degree in Engineering, Science, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Minimum experience required of the position
8 years experience in nuclear power design, construction, maintenance, project management, Production, or equivalent. At least 5 years experience in the maintenance, engineering, project management or Production organization. Fossil plant experience.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
Technical proficiency in outage planning and scheduling. Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operation. Proficiency with current computer business applications. Outstanding communication, conflict management, and change management skills.
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
Desired: SRO License or certification on a BWR or PWR, Professional engineering license.
Primary Location: Arkansas-Russellville
Job Function: Nuclear
FLSA Status: Professional
Relocation Option: Level II
Union description/code: NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings: 1
Req ID: 95543
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to view the full statement.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition to employment in this position. Entergy will not sponsor candidates for work visas for this position.