Requisition ID: 221232
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Project Analyst is responsible for assisting in the assessment of on-going Entity (KSA Ministries or public Entities) projects; and the review of financial appraisals for proposed (new) infrastructure projects.
The role also involves reviewing and supporting the update of current existing processes, procedures and templates for others (Entities or EPMOs) to follow.
This is a full-time position within the Mashroat Infrastructure Planning Department and is based in Riyadh.
- Support in the categorization of ongoing Entity (KSA Ministries or public Entities) projects;
- Support in the identification of (on-going) project optimization opportunities;
- Support in the prioritization of on-going projects;
- Support in the review of financial appraisals for proposed (new) Infrastructure projects;
- Support in reviewing and updating current existing Infrastructure Planning Departmental processes, procedures and templates to others (Entities or EPMOs) to undertake both mid-term project portfolio planning and initial project planning.
- Support the Mashroat L&D Department in the review and update of relevant PMC training material pertinent to the processes and procedures and subsequently support the roll out of the training program to the ministries and public entities.
- Support in the production of National Integrated Infrastructure Strategy / Plan (NIISP)
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the Departmental processes and procedures (for both internal and external functions).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to review and analyses large datasets and prepare well written, comprehensive reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build sound working relationships at various levels with KSA entities.
- Arabic speaking – would be highly beneficial.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a numerate subject (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering) from reputable university.
- 1-2 Years of relevant professional work experience.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.