Program Planner, Technical Publications-MON16956
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Prioritize, induct and track work within the Technical Publications
– Be accountable for planning best utilization of resources through Capacity planning and resource matrix planning.
– Be Responsible for production planning and scheduling of departmental work with regards to publishing revision cycles for all programs.
– Assist the Management Team by managing and monitoring program issues to ensure that customer commitments and deliverables are met.
– Coordinate primarily activities related to Technical Publication Manuals
– Monitor vendor and supplier progress in meeting Company standards.
– Liaise/communicate with different departments to obtain or provide information, to ensure that Technical Publications has the necessary program information and resources to plan and schedule their work.
– Coordinate and guide the efforts between vendors, suppliers, and Bombardier.
– Coordinate activities within Bombardier Aerospace departments (Procurement, Finance, Contracts) to relay vendor issues and actively participate in solving them.
– Contribute to a continuous improvement culture, by developing and implementing enhancements based on lean manufacturing concepts.
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a Technical College diploma in aerospace or related field
– You have a detailed understanding of Technical Publications processes and technologies
– You have good understanding of S1000D and ATA specifications
– You have five (5) years of experience in project coordination.
– You have experience in aerospace customer support sector would be an asset.
– You have experience in developing and managing minor to complex projects.
– You have planning & analytical skills.
– You have effective communication skills (writing and verbal), English /French
– You have effective team-work skills.
– You are highly organized, with strong ability to adapt to changing priorities.
– You have effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
– You are fluent with MS Office suite.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Writing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.01.2020, 3:26:52 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing