Req ID: 97967
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Program Analyst to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
• Gather and organize information from a variety of sources such as records, computer files, previous studies, interviews, accountable property etc.
• Analyze information to identify issues and isolate problems.
• Prepare and edit various kinds of written correspondence.
• Review and analyze documents submitted for completeness and accuracy. This may entail review of various invoices and financial documents.
• Work in groups/teams on special projects to accomplish program goals.
• Communicate via telephone and/or e-mail with high-level officials throughout the agency and District offices, as well as other contract affiliates.
• Research and provide accurate information on matters necessary to carry out program policies.
• Preparing statistical analyses and evaluation of program performance as it relates to various operations.
• Assist in fund transfer using various client databases.
• Developing and maintaining logs and databases to track financial and budgetary program activities.
• Provide administrative support to the various client branch offices. Prepare correspondence related to program issues for higher level signature.
• Update automated records/database, as applicable.
• Prepare a variety of reports, as needed.
• Process various types of incoming inquiries and documentation.
Minimum 5 to 6 years of total experience and must have minimum of 1 year of data analysis, financial, budgetary or related field.
Bachelors Degree or 2 yrs of experience for 1 year of education.
Collect, compile and report data concerning weekly accomplishments.
Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Virtual Earth, MapPoint and Google Earth Software.
Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.