Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
Bentley Systems seeks an exceptional seasoned sales professional with a significant track record of accomplishments and over achievement selling software solutions to the Water Industry. Possessing strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, with the ability to establish key strategic relationships and influence senior executives and stakeholders of varying functions, backgrounds and styles.
- Developing key relationships within water industry accounts through the use of direct and indirect sales techniques, very capable of operating at the technical and C levels.
- Establishing a clear presence in the market as a water industry and subject matter expert within areas of specialization. Attracting and maintaining a strong industry following.
- Identifying GTM strategies to facilitate effective sales penetration of target markets, including leading the way with regard to identifying and leveraging key third party channel partnerships.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of competive offerings, to enable the development of effective sales plans and materials to out sell the competition. Provide feedback to Development Teams with respect to competitor offerings.
- Providing effective feedback from the market to the Product Development Teams to help ensure products and solutions offerings are best in class.
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline and forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Prospecting for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, architects, constructors, manufacturers and owners.
- Negotiating and implementing approved sales or service contracts
- Scheduling and effectively engaging technical colleagues to undertake product demonstration or other technical needs in assisting and closing sales to meet revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Adhering to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (CFS) as a daily sales tool and reporting system to manage contacts, leads, all sales opportunities, and forecast.
- Creating and managing effective brand and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers for prospects and users.
- Actively participate and attend Bentley and 3rd party events in the industry, national and regional tradeshows/conferences.
- Maintain and submit weekly activity reports, reporting on weekly sales activities as directed by sales management.
- Maintaining an exceptionally high knowledge level of the company's products, solutions and services.
What You Bring To The Team:
- An exceptional track record of quarterly and annual over quota performances.
- Able to self-define and realize challenging quarterly Success Factor goals, which ensure annual success.
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of personal drive and full engagement. Have an exceptional proven track record with regard to personal learning and development enabling you to excel in your role.
- Has mastered the Bentley Sales Process and consistently documents all opportunities to a high standard within CFS. Able to effectively coach other sales colleagues on how to fully embrace the sales process to ensure their sales success.
- Actively embraces a feedback culture and has a proven track record of providing and receiving effective feedback. Inspires others to fully embrace the power and value of effective feedback.
- Takes a leading role with regard to demonstrating effective collaboration with colleagues and building effective internal colleague networks, to support sales success. Is able to mentor others with regard to effective collaboration.
- Has embraced coaching and has shown a clear track record of personal growth and development resulting from coaching. Inspires others to embrace.
- Proven track record of sales proficiency and is recognized as a leading authority within the industry with regard to their assigned Product Lines/Brands
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of current market conditions and drivers, enabling development of effective GTM strategies, which yield >10% YoY growth.
- Recognized by the Product Development Teams as a key provider of valuable market and competitive offering intelligence to help ensure we develop best in class products.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge and understanding with regard to competitive offerings and how to effectively win against them.
- Mastered Social Selling skills and has established an SSI of >70, nurtures and attracts a strong industry following.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.