Product Performance Manager, Digital (Farm Data)
Who we are looking for:
The AGCO Customer Support team has an exciting opportunity for a high-impact Product Performance Manager, Digital to join its team in delivering extraordinary results to our dealer network! This position can be remote, but preference will be given to those located near Duluth, GA, Hesston, KS, or Jackson, MN.
The purpose and scope of the Product Performance Manager, Digital is to act as a subject matter expert for AGCO’s Farm Data Solutions. This position is directly responsible for improving performance of assigned products by identifying and partnering with key stakeholders in problem resolution. The position is directly responsible and accountable for meeting or exceeding Product Performance KPI metrics (KPIs include but not limited to SLAs for First Response Time and Resolution Time) on an annual basis.
Travel requirements: 25%
What you will do:
- Assist first level support team in increasing product knowledge, creation of troubleshooting guides, escalation to stakeholders for problem resolution
- Work as liaison between back office team, solution development team, product manager and vendor as necessary to prioritize and resolve issues
- Own communication of current product issues and resolution status to the markets
- Partner with NPI Lead to identify improvements in new product and ensure Product Launch Readiness for future product launches
- Work with Field and Sales teams to identify need for dealer/customer team and partner with Digital Training team to develop & deploy trainings
- Participate in Product Stakeholder Meetings to present Product Performance KPIs
- As needed, work as back up for back office team in answering dealer & customer requests.
- Drive NPS (Net Promoter Score) survey feedback findings to resolution to ensure that negative customer feedback is addressed
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering or related field
- 2-3 years working with Farm Management Information Systems (FMIS)
- Knowledge of global farming practices and supporting farmers
A plus if you have:
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills across all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Familiar with agile and project management principles and practices
- Experience with being a member of a cross-functional Product Team
- A Farmer-First focus!
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.