C shift 7:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.
Palletize finished product and/or move product cases in a manufacturing environment.
- Place cases of finished product onto pallets per case pattern, ensuring all cases are taped correctly and boxes are free of damage.
- Check cartons for damage and defects. Remove damaged cases from skid and set aside for repacking.
- Perform case/pallet audits to verify product labeling. Inspect carton labels for accuracy.
- Sort product coming off the conveyor onto pallets per product identification code. Follow instructions as to size and types of containers as they will vary.
- Perform general housekeeping such as sweeping floors.
- Utilize a manual pallet jack to move material.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Demonstrate minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
- Six (6) months manufacturing experience in packing product or stock handling
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work weekends as needed
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.