With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As the Marketing Business Applications Lead you will manage the planning, optimization, and enhancement of the Enterprise Content Management, Marketing, and Research & Development platforms within the Business Application portfolio. You will provide strategy, roadmap, and project management, overseeing dev/ops activities, and interfacing with customers across Gallo to manage the lifecycle of business requirements through to user acceptance, enabling the business to meet ongoing needs in product research, development, analytics, and insights.
What You’ll Do
- Contributes to the overall Business Application portfolio strategy and proposes roadmaps for the Content Management, Marketing, and Research & Development platforms.
- Conducts research into technology to stay abreast of state-of-the-art opportunities to enable the innovation lifecycle.
- Manages vendor relationships for key platforms as needed and stays abreast of vendor product roadmaps to identify technology opportunities.
- Drives the project management lifecycle of Enterprise Content Management, Marketing, and Research & Development application platforms, ensuring the most cost efficient and timely implementation of projects.
- Executes Information Management related projects, including initiating, planning, monitoring and control, and closing of projects.
- Ensures achievement of goals, objectives, and timelines. Manages and maintains project communication with leadership and customers.
- Develops change management, risk management, and communication plans and tracks and manages project issues.
- Maintains knowledge of project management and business analysis tools, principals, practices and procedures.
- Participates in the identification of business needs. Develops user requirements, use cases, business process maps, and design documents for use by project teams to implement new or enhanced functionality.
- Analyzes solution options and develops recommendations for review by leadership and project teams.
- Oversees development and operations of forms and workflows, transaction management, and reporting applications.
- Oversees creation of test cases, regression testing, and user acceptance.
- Manages the creation and management of Super User communities for designated business applications.
- Conducts analytical studies on existing Information Management systems to evaluate effectiveness.
- Develops and conducts surveys with user communities and incorporates feedback in application roadmap planning.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Interfaces with Vendors and Corporate IT to ensure alignment on priorities and projects.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance
- Develops, coaches and mentors peers, indirect and subordinate staff.
- If accountable for the work of others, conducts performance evaluations; reviews and communicates salary adjustments; rewards employees or takes disciplinary action, as necessary; addresses complaints and resolves issues.
What You Need
- Master’s Degree plus 4 years of business applications, computer systems or business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business Administration plus 3 years of business applications, computer systems, or business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s Degree plus 7 years of business applications, computer systems or business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business Administration plus 6 years of business applications, computer systems, or business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 10 years of business applications, computer systems, or business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with systems project management or end to end implementation.
- Business system analysis and software engineering experience.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present ideas and communicate complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS plus 8 years of systems project management/implementation experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Supervisory experience.
- Business application analysis and application development, configuration, testing, and deployment experience.
- Demonstrated portfolio and project management experience.
- Experience administering and using Software as a Service Project Management applications, such as Workfront.
- Experience with administering and using Enterprise Content Management systems, specifically Content Suite and Microsoft Office 365, including forms and workflow development.
- Experience with enhancing and supporting Laboratory and Sensory Information Management systems, specifically Lab Vantage and SIMS 2000.
- Experience with Integration Platform as a Service, such as Put it Forward for real time integration of applications and data.
- Experience with SQL query language and relational database design.
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools, including MS Project and Visio.
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills in a multi-functional business environment; experience with influencing both peers and superiors and leading team members to a common solution.
- Comprehensive knowledge in area of specialization (sensory, consumer research and product development) to completion of significant assignments.
- Team building, leadership, project management, and communication skills.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Req. ID: 72142
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.