Requisition Number: 77652
As an Apple Product Manager for the Commercial Sales team at Insight, you represent and manage sales targets, margin targets and supplier reimbursement (SR) targets for all assigned categories of products or services sold by Insight for our portfolio of new and emerging managed partners. This is achieved through the development and implementation of successful product marketing programs unique to the specific categories, business units and selling venues. Your goals are supported by the development of competitive strategies relative to vendors, pricing, assortment and merchandising and services
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Be an Expert – You will have expertise to answer Insight teammates’ and clients’ questions related to the partner’s products, services and overall environment. You will build industry expertise and be able to provide valuable insight and feedback into industry trends and best practices. Build increasingly stronger relationships with assigned manufacturers; insure that Insight is viewed positively at all levels within the vendor’s organization. You will have solutions to resolve the client's business problems.
- Develop – Develop and manage pricing strategies for assigned categories that allow us to be competitive while maintaining the maximum product gross margins. Create and implement all add-on sales strategies, facilitate the communication of the strategies out to the business, including communication on the web and all other marketing venues. Build and employ solid communication vehicles with the Purchasing team, Sales, and Marketing to make sure we minimize inventory risk, help the sales team close business, create successful marketing programs, and insure we take full advantage of all MDF and Co-op opportunities.
- Communicate – You will deliver the partner’s initiatives and product promotions to the Insight sales team. Work closely with the vendor community to create highly demanded product offers, bundles and solutions for our target markets.
- Present – You will help develop and deliver sales training programs and support manufacture sponsored events and sales programs.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Combination of 5+ years of related professional work experience and/or training
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Austin || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || PMG-MKT || None || CA – Montreal, QC; US – Aurora, IL; US – Austin, TX ||