Role: Product Management Associate
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Do you like working as part of a team to deliver customer centric solutions?
- Are you able to work with experienced colleagues to deliver innovative solutions to business challenges and opportunities?
- Are you able to manage multiple concurrent deadlines?
About the Role:
Within the Retail Banking arm of AIB Group, Products is a key enablement function and is fundamental to supporting the Bank’s core purpose of providing lending, taking deposits and facilitating movement of funds for our customers in support of the wider economy. Working with stakeholders across the Group, the Products function supports the delivery of; business strategy and customer segment propositions, balance sheet and P&L / market share plans, through the provision of core products that meet the needs of our relevant target markets.
Our key accountabilities include the management of our products and customer solutions (from launch to withdrawal), including overseeing and monitoring that they are fit for purpose and operating appropriately in line with Regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Play a key role in the end-to-end delivery of customer driven change. Document and obtain stakeholder buy-in and approval, draft requirements, review functional specifications, test plans etc.
- Work with colleagues to analyse data and processes to provide solutions and enhancements to maintain optimum product operation for our customers.
- Be the escalation point for any issues, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Work on their own initiative and is naturally inquisitive.
- Have an innovative approach to their role, always seeking ways to make improvements or suggestions to create better solutions.
- Compile, analyse and interpret management information on activity and performance and monitor industry trends and developments.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and/or external partners to encourage a collaborative approach so that results are delivered effectively.
- Contribute to and promote an open and engaging environment where your colleagues can perform at their best.
What you will bring:
- Strong customer focus and good understanding of current market and industry trends.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to analyse and interpret information and present the findings to the relevant stakeholders concisely.
- Collaborate with others to achieve shared objectives.
- Team player who is also capable of working on own initiative and is naturally inquisitive.
- Strong track record of having managed multiple competing demands within a diverse environment.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees. Should you have a reasonable accommodation request please email the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
By when? Closing date is Thursday 16th November 2023
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.