Req Id: 247416
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Contribute to CTV National News by writing scripts for on-camera, voice over and intros to reports
- Provide backup to the lineup editor and show producer
- Supervise editing of videotape for reports and voice over packages, vet reporter’s scripts and advise on other aspects of reports
- Produce CTV National News when required
- Contribute to CTV News social media streams when called on rock solid understanding of libel, slander and copyright laws and how they pertain to elements of the broadcast
- Manage editorial and technical assets as required while producing to the highest editorial standards
- rock solid understanding of libel, slander and copyright laws and how they pertain to elements of the broadcast
- Thorough understanding of production workflow both in the field and in studio/newsroom
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- A degree in Journalism or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in television news production
- Excellence in broadcast copy writing
- Experience in lining up and producing newscasts
- Excellent knowledge of news and current affairs
- Excellent skills as a control room producer
- Excellent communication and people management skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 12/09/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto