Requisition ID: 222999
PROCESS ENGINEERING’s Summer Intern
Assists in process engineering activities which include Process Flow diagram (PFD), Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID), Line Designation Table (LDT), Hydraulic calculations, Relief calculations, Process datasheets of equipment and instruments, List & Summaries, etc. as per the direction of assigned Process Lead. Duties consist of various task to be completed within the stipulated time as assigned by Process Engineer.
A. Supervision Received
- Reports to and receives technical guidance and operational supervision from designated supervisory personnel.
- Maintains relationships with project personnel, particularly with individual discipline group leaders and engineers in New Delhi office.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The following duties are General/Common within the Process Engineering function:
- Gather inputs from other disciplines for preparing process deliverables
- Study relevant Engineering Instructions and guidelines related to process engineering
- Perform consistency check across various process documents
- Prepare various process reports under the guidance of assigned process engineer
- Assists in preparing Project presentation
- Participate in process team meetings
- Familiarization with Engineering work processes
The following duties are performed with respect to Process Engineering:
- Assists in PFD and P&ID mark-up and checking of drafted drawings
- Assists in preparing Line Designation Table (LDT)
- Assists in preparing and issuing various calculation reports under the guidance of designated process engineer
- Entry of process data in Process Datasheet of equipment and instruments
- Assist in preparing Equipment List, Specialty Piping Item
- Assists in DPDT (Design Pressure-Design Temperature) mark-up and checking of drawings
Pursuing Chemical Engineering degree from a reputed Institute. Having general awareness of Oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical industries. Having an inclination of pursuing a career in chemical engineering. Ability to work in a team and possess good communication skill.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office.
Bechtel is a trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact. Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Bechtel serves the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. www.bechtel.com