Requisition Number: 78274
Principal Field Architect is a technical leader within the Consulting Services organization. Functioning in a pre-sales setting directly with Insight clients assigned within a given geography to provide solutions that meet our clients’ outcomes. The Principal Field Architect drives the positioning of our services, leveraging Insight’s Consulting Services portfolio, and is involved in the full selling cycle for Consulting Services. As a “trusted advisor” the Principal Field Architect will also provide Insight and recommendations through industry and Insight best practices into the solution development process to ensure Insight services are fulfilling the proper solutions for our clients’ requirements.
In addition to positioning our Consulting Services solutions, the Principal Field Architect will also work internally within Insight to collaborate on strategic account planning within assigned region. The Principal Field Architect will provide leadership and develop relationships within Insight assigned region and with our clients in the design of Insight consulting solutions, addressing specific client outcomes.
This individual must be able to lead pre-sales efforts to define business opportunities across the Consulting Services portfolio. What you’ll do at Insight :
- Develop consulting solutions, scope, support selling cycle, and present solutions to clients
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Develop proposals
- Own SOW and pricing models process
- Partner with Insight Account teams for strategic account planning around Consulting Services
- Develop relationships at client Executive levels, drive to “trusted advisor” status
What you’ll need to join Insight :
- Write and publish white papers
- Deliver presentations at trade show and/or webinars
- Present to executive management
- Work with clients and project teams to identify business and technical requirements….
- Design solutions for clients based on industry and the company's best practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal sales and delivery teams.
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: San Diego || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || None || None || US – San Diego, CA ||