Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Early Learning expert to become a vital part of Goodstart’s innovative practice uplift. We are looking for a Practice Improvement Area Lead to support a group of centres across NSW and the ACT. This role is a full time, fixed term contract position until 30 December 2021. For this role you will ideally be based in Sydney, the ACT or Wagga Wagga and regions.
As a Practice Improvement Area Lead you will ensure the delivery of high quality ECEC in centres. Specifically, you will support centres’ quality practice uplift journey through the application and improvement of Environmental Rating Scales, the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework. You will assist centres’ preparation for Assessment and Rating process and work with Educational Leaders to embed thoughtful teaching and learning within their programs.
About you –
- Extensive and recent practice-based early childhood education experience (aged birth to 8 years).
- Must hold an Early Childhood degree qualification from a recognised university.
- Excellent knowledge of National and State Accredited Early Learning Frameworks and National Quality Framework (including qualification requirements and National Quality Standards).
- Thorough knowledge and application of early childhood pedagogy and practice in the early years
- Working knowledge of relevant State or Territory legislation.
- Strong coaching and communication skills
- Ability to travel to Centres regularly and work remotely using technology
- Open Drivers Licence
As well as being offered this amazing opportunity, you will:
- Be coached, mentored and supported by world-leading Pedagogy and Practice professionals
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Access to discounted childcare
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early Learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your Cover Letter & CV to our website.
If you would like a copy of the PD or further information please email Alysse Giudice – email@example.com
Posting Notes: CANBERRA BC || ACT || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT – Region 20 || SF:LI || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time