Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India,
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”’
Who We Are Looking For:
AGCO is looking to hire candidates for the position of PLM Solution Architect – SID Operations.
This role will collaborate with a global team of Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects and subject matter experts from cross-functional Business and IT areas supporting data, analytics, and data integration work.
What You Will Do:
- Supports relationship with assigned business area leaders, key clients and other stakeholders through developing plans and discussion materials.
- Develops / maintains an understanding of AGCO’s business processes and the application systems/infrastructure that supports them.
- Aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services, partners and suppliers, organization, capabilities, and key business and IT initiatives. Promotes alignment within assigned business area.
- Develops enterprise level architecture models and roadmaps within assigned business area as part of an overall corporate model using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques
- Works with architect(s) to provide an enterprise solution that is scalable and adaptable to changing business needs. Promotes shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Develops enterprise architecture standards and facilitates the adherence and governance of related project activity through controls in PMO, Project/Solution Development Lifecycle, Change Management, and Procurement processes.
- Manages a documented Architecture Design Documents (ADD) and Key Decision Documents(KDD), mutually aligned current-state of the assigned area’s business, application and infrastructure architecture and develops a transition plan to target-state architecture(s).
- Identifies leverage (including reuse) opportunities by using building blocks and acts a liaison between the functional groups to ensure that the leverage opportunities are realized. Supports evaluation and selection of new technologies.
- Provides value-driven thought leadership in new trends like Augmented reality, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation etc.
What You Will Bring:
- Demonstrated leader capable of partnering/driving business and technology colleagues in establishing a highly functioning governance model. 7+ Experience in PTC Windchill PDMLink, MPMLink and SIM functionalities
- 2+ years working experience variant configuration and rule management in Windchill
- 2+ Experience developing 3-5-year vision roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state.
- Experience in influencing and driving alignment on the strategy with key business and IT stakeholders.
- Understanding of Service & Subscription Sales management.
- Lead Proof of Concepts for new processes or technologies and set roadmap to progress to a pilot and/or production deployment.
- Depth in Business process modeling and relevant experience across all phases, from conceptualization to deployment.
- Maps the systems and interfaces used to manage solutions, analyze current state and conceive desired future state, and conceive projects needed to close the gap between current state and future goals.
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks like TOGAF preferred
- Creates and documents architecture decisions, diagrams, design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information
- Verifies stability, availability, inter-operability, portability, security, scalability, or other relevant architecture characteristics
- Contributes to architecture governance for data and analytical activities throughout the enterprise · Be a thought leader, stay abreast of industry trends and share your expertise with an extended team
Who You Are:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Estimated travel to be 5-10% of the time.
What We Offer You:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people worldwide who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include health care and wellness plans and flexible and virtual work option……….
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer