PUPROSE OF THE ROLE
The aim of the role is bringing our automation strategy to life. We are looking for a creator, a doer that develops cool stuff and someone that makes the difference.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Implementation of various automation technologies in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Solving problems by pairing and collaboratively designing solutions (e.g. on a whiteboard and supported by technology)
- Architecting and operating solutions built on our platforms (such as UIPath, Automic, Bizagi)
- Be on the top of the game when it comes to automation and process efficiency.
- Drive innovations with automation solutions.
- An environment for innovation, using new technologies and having the chance to implement newest tools.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 3+ years professional experience in Robotics Process Automation in combination with Workflow Automation (BPMS) and CI/CD tools.
• Hands-on experience in a DevOps driven environment.
• An open mindset looking for continues learning and growing.
• Ideally proficiency with Process Mining (Celonis) is a plus.
• Cloud computing and experience in cloud environment is a plus.
• Fluency in English.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU
You will join us as a full team member enriching our IT team and capabilities to even better push forward with more projects to make adidas a better place. Together and individually we will use, contribute and release open source. You will be working in a flexible and family friendly environment and culture. We have options for cab service, food, nice and modern office, and other benefits that you’ll love
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES