Franciscan Physician Network
5255 Stop 11 Rd. Ste. 430
Indianapolis, IN 46237
WHAT WE NEED:
The candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and have a desire to invest in the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Full-time Surgery Schedule
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:4
- Average number of outpatients: 20 – 25 patients per day
- Average number of inpatients: varies
- Possible outreach to surrounding Franciscan facilities
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures:
- Cardiac Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Carotid Disease
- Vascular surgery
- Femoral Popliteal Bypass
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Management of Groin Complications
- Retroperitoneal Bleeds
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana’s capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- White River State Park and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children’s Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN & ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS