Req. ID: 216221
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing!
- To be part of industry standard PCIe base NVMe controller development.
- Responsible for overall IP and sub-system verification from test plan creation, UVM development to signoff.
- Leading, mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Work closely with Designers
- Equal opportunity position with excellent pay package!
- Good UVM environment and testbench creation
- Experience with RTL debugging, score boarding and code coverage analysis
- Sound knowledge of Verilog and System Verilog languages
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong commitment and ability to work in cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
- M.S./M.Tech, BS/BE (Electronics)
- Experience Required: 4 to 8 Years
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Hyderabad || Andhra Pradesh (IN-AP) || India (IN) || SSD Engineering || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SR2 ||