AGCO is hiring for Paint Line Technicians to join our Beloit and Cawker City, KS divisions! This position works 1st shift from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, and occasionally on Saturdays. EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED – WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON!
What you will do:
- Learn and apply prep process to all unfinished parts needing to be painted.
- Select and prepare appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays using correct formulas provided.
- Weigh/measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them to applicators.
- Apply paint using best practices by adhering to all specification and quality guidelines by successfully monitoring and adjusting equipment during application.
- Inspects finished parts for defects/quality issues and labels for inventory records.
- Follow all AGCO safety standards and use required PPE.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Willingness to be cross trained on various department functions
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly and stand for long periods of time; regularly bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb ladders/stairs.
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
A plus if you have:
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and measuring devices.
- Forklift experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing systems
What we offer:
AGCO Corporation, offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short-term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check and pre-employment physical and drug testing.
AGCO Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled, or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.