ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is now hiring an Order Builder (Loader).
Remember, whenever you see one of our shiny red trucks rolling down the road there is a team of professional warehouse associates whose mission is to fulfill customer orders and prepare them for delivery. Our Order Builders work in a fast-paced warehouse environment making sure our customers’ stores are fully stocked with Coca-Cola products, refreshing the World and providing moments of optimism and happiness.
• Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
• Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
• Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
• Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
• Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
• Stage completed pallets in designated area.
• Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs) above shoulder height without assistance.
• Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head.
• Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
• Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Min 6 months of general work experience.
• Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred.
• Prior warehouse experience preferred.
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.