Division: Deep South
Department : Montgomery Production Dasani 1 Shift 2
Work Schedule: Mon – Sat 11:00pm to 7:00am
Summary Job Statement
The primary responsibility of Operator – Blow Mold is to produce quality product while running equipment efficiently by performing the following duties in a safe manner. Operator – Blow Mold will make sure all raw materials are staged and in place to start or continue production. Operator – Blow Mold will conduct QA required test such as Date Code Verifications and Bottle Section Weight testing. Operator – Blow Mold will verify all Vision Systems are on and working properly. Operator – Blow Mold will be required to conduct package changeovers as needed. Operator – Blow Mold will be responsible for executing CIP’s when required. Operator – Blow Mold will be required to keep their work area’s clean and follow plant’s cGMP Practices. Operator – Blow Mold will be required to fill out required paperwork assigned to that area. Operator – Blow Mold will be required to have working knowledge of Recipe Settings in the area of blowing an acceptable bottle prior to filling.
- Operates and performs intermediate troubleshooting on equipment.
- Identifies and resolves line bottlenecks; ability to effectively communicate equipment issues to maintenance personnel
- Performs product and package change over.
- Operates equipment on multiple package platforms
- Diagnose and correct operational issues, such as broken oven lamps, incorrectly fed
- preforms, discharge jams, and other operational performance issues.
- Monitors machine performance and quickly identify incorrect machine performance and implement first-level troubleshooting to implement corrective measures.
- Communicates effectively using radio devices in the shop
- Prepares 30-minute quality check sheets and conduct pre-production checklists
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to Read and Speak English.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb 10 – 12 ft.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.