Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.
This Operations Project Manager, reporting into the Program Manager of Operations & Transformation, offers a unique opportunity to manage impactful projects in a fortune 100 company. This role will continuously work with the client, regional leadership team, and site managers to define project goals, evaluate scope, and anticipate client needs serving as the key driver of operational efficiencies, innovative technology, and project management. A successful candidate will be tasked with owning the complete life cycle of the projects and driving necessary change throughout. The Operations Project Manager will coordinate activities across North America specifically for our contracted scope of services such as janitorial, mail, shipping and receiving, maintenance, security, and other vendor contracts.
- Regular reporting to both Compass internal stakeholders and Client leadership
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, sponsors, sector and division leads, and field operations
- Creative/Strategic project management resource dedicated to client portfolio and responsible for leading operational enhancements, implementation of innovative technology, and cost savings initiatives
- Engage and collaborate with peer managers and client leads to drive workforce engagement for existing and new innovations to ensure Compass strategy and implementation is aligned with Client goals.
- Ability to manage, multi-task, and drive multiple operational projects simultaneously
- Adapt to client and manager schedules to achieve project timelines
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on project reporting, meeting frequencies, and providing client ready updates.
- Build and manage (directly and indirectly) teams to meet the innovation demands of the portfolio and clients
- Chair all internal or external innovation meetings and own development of the innovative strategy through all stages of the project
- Create and maintain all documentation pertinent to the project, including but not limited to, status reports, work plans, presentations
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and make recommendations for change; identify flaws in logic or assumption errors
- Responsible for the sourcing, development and implementation of industry leading innovations and strategic operational initiatives within Client’s business.
- This includes projects in operational programs such as: account management, innovative technology, janitorial services, mail/shipping/receiving services, maintenance, and vendor management.
- Maintain a robust pipeline of initiatives to enhance or improve operations.
3+ years of experience in facility operations management, innovation development or project management. Bachelor’s degree preferred
Willingness to travel, as needed, through North America
Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
Aptitude to multi-task and establish priorities
Capacity to maintain organization in a changing environment
Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
Proficient in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Strong leadership and communication skills
Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 413676
KELLY L LUQUE