Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker’s Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Working as the Maintenance Supervisor you will direct the maintenance crew and provide mechanical assistance to all buildings within the university campus properties. You will oversee repairs, maintain and assist in any problem solving issues of the mechanical, plumbing, or electrical systems for the university. Lastly, you will supervise and manage the performance of the employees and also manages the client’s expectations.
- Provides operational Maintenance training support
- Assists operations in executing initiatives
- Assists project team to complete assignments
- Assists districts in set up and installation of assets
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Maintains maintenance staff schedules and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required, supplemented with technical school training or equivalent work experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Master/Journeyman trade license.
- Certifications in any of the following are highly preferred: electrical or plumbing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions in stressful situations.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot/fix various problems or issues.
- Must be mechanically inclined/tech savvy.
- Must have clean driving record & a valid Non-CDL Class C Driver’s License.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 392213