Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
As an NPI Purchasing Expediter Trainee, you will support our European AGCO sites. Your work will be essential for making sure that AGCO’s new agricultural machines reach the market in time. You will work in a team based in Budapest, while being connected to the international AGCO Purchasing community.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Expediting for NPI materials received from AGCO sites by contacting suppliers to ensure that orders have been received in addition to validating the delivery date
- Updating the confirmed delivery dates in SAP and excel project files
- Creating, modifying and sending purchasing orders to suppliers when requested
- Reporting the expediting activities and delivery delays to the team coordinator and project managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Strong time management
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Being able to work at least 20 hours weekly, for at least 1 year
- Proactive and eager to handle new projects and ideas
- Gross 1800 HUF / hour
- Home office opportunity