Req ID: 100709
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a .Net Architect to join our team in San Diego, California (US-CA), United States (US).
- Should have 5+ years of work experience in design, develop, Code and Unit Test web and desktop based applications written in .Net framework starting from 4.x and above.
- Strong analytical skills to understand a given requirement and provide work estimates.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge.
- Strong experience with Static Code Analyzers like Fortify.
- Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end runtimes using Node.js/NPM.
- Strong debugging skills using browser based Front end application written in Angular, Vue.Js
- Strong knowledge and understanding of packaging applications and distribution using Chromium Embedded Framework.
- Strong coding and work experience in Front End coding using Angular 7, Vue.Js, BackBone, Bootstrap.
- Should have experience on 3rd party tools like Spire.Pdf, PDF.Js.
- Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
- Should have a strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML.
- Understand the concept of application and Database Versioning using Entity Framework and as well desired knowledge/understanding of custom DB and application versioning.
- Strong knowledge and programming skills in Database such SQL SERVER, Oracle, My SQL and SQL Express. Additionally, nice to know-how knowledge in MS ACCESS.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Data tools like SSIS and SSRS.
- Strong knowledge and coding experience in REST based web services and service-oriented design patterns using WCF and other WEB API’s.
- Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
Hands on experience on APM tools like DynaTrace.
- Good understanding of Service Workers.
- Prior coding experience using FORTRAN.
- Knowledge of NIST.
- Knowledge of Rapid application development framework like DevExpress, Code on Time, HighCharts.
- Knowledge of code clean up tools like CodeMaid.
Knowledge of Power BI and O365 Suites of applications.
Minimum 5 years .NET experience
Minimum 5 years Angular
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.