At Luxor, we create an innovative and forward thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. As a manufacturer of innovative workspace product solutions that are sold to the commercial, educational, industrial and other end markets, we are constantly developing functional products that are value priced. Under our Stand Up Desk Store brand, we create workspace furniture solutions that nurture a healthy and collaborative work environment.
The National Account Manager is responsible for increasing Luxor sales with existing and new education dealers. The National Account Manager has proven strategic selling skills and experience managing complex distribution partners that specialize in selling into the Hospitality and Healthcare industries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and grow sales relationships to meet sales and profitability goals quarterly and annually. Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through assigned sales channels
- Focus on growing and developing assigned existing customers, together with generating new business
- Maximize revenue for designated customer accounts by growing sales within existing accounts, expanding customer contacts, identifying and developing new opportunities at a level to meet the targeted sales goals
- Understand customer needs and objectives, and monitors for changing customer needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to use market data to quickly respond to new developments in the customer’s business which support sales growth. Leverages analysis of sales-related information and statistics in order to accurately and effectively plan customer and prospect interactions.
- Consistently focuses on actions and tactics that will produce positive sales results
- Produces proactive action plans that increase sales within assigned accounts. Plans account visits and coordinates all sales promotions within assigned accounts. Ensures placement of all products and consults with buyers to ensure maximum account growth.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of the customer’s business and product/service offerings to formulate business strategies to drive revenue together.
- Establishes customer priorities with the Director of Sales to execute a strategic course of action to accomplish sales goals
- Creates and maintains target prospect lists and detailed sales strategies for each
- Creates and maintains customer account penetration plans, and ensures that Inside Sales Teams fully understand and participate in the plans.
- Creates and leads leads regular business reviews for key customers to maximize sales
- Document, analyze, and understand impact of customer focused activities to increase productivity and sales within assigned market
- Represent the company at customer and industry tradeshows
- Serve as the primary key interface between the customer and all relevant Luxor departments and teams
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand customer new product needs and opportunities, and submit new product ideas to Luxor for consideration
- Generates and enhances sales operational reporting, including maintaining a prospect list with activities, reporting of business reviews and sales calls, assisting with customer purchase reporting, promotional reporting, and other data/inquiries
- Manage, escalate and resolve customer conflicts
- Overnight travel required to customer and prospect locations, up to 60%
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Understanding and familiarty with policies governing education trade sales
- Previous experience with proven results in new business sales, account management, named account and/or territory sales. Experience selling into industrial supply, education, office solutions, healthcare, or commercial furniture strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Displays a positive attitude which is a key to success
- Communicates in an organized, clear and concise manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions, and projects to support customer needs, strong written and verbal skills
- Highly organized & skilled in long term planning
- Demonstrated large customer account management and relationship building skills
- Strong forecasting and analytical skills
- Problem solving mind set with a can-do attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 3 years sales experience maintaining & growing a $8 million minimum sales portfolio
- 5-8 years sales experience, with 5+ years outside sales experience, within the industry preferred
Computer equipment and level of software requirements:
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate Word
- Experience using ERP systems (Sage preferred) to review customer and product data
Specific Knowledge, licenses, certifications REQUIRED:
- Must be able to travel to customer and prospect locations regularly
- Some lifting and assembly for product samples at tradeshows
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (tradeshows)
PHYSICAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Usual office working conditions
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.