Full Time Position
Sell mortgage products to potential clients contacted through different internal channels, such as: referrals and walk-in clients at Guaynabo Altamira Mortgage Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Interview and provide orientation to clients to offer best available mortgage product. Makes outbound calls, and personal lead follow-up calls or emails to potential customers to offer mortgage products. Assist potential walk-in customers on company premises to convert into sales. Pre-qualify potential clients according to customers' financial capabilities. Evaluates costs and revenue of agreements to determine if they are profitable to continue. Originate mortgage loan applications. Reviews business trends and advises customers regarding expected fluctuations. Promotes cross-selling of other financial services offer by the corporation. Builds and maintains relationships with customers. Follow standard operating procedures and Quality Service Standards. Assure compliance with all applicable regulations on a timely basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
One (1) to three (3) years of mortgage sales experience.
- Knowledge in mortgage products (FHA, VA, Conventional, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about the principles and processes to provide clients a personalized service, quality of service standards and the client’s satisfaction evaluation.
- Knowledge in mortgage banking, state and federal applicable regulations to the industry
- Excellent listening skills. Able to understand what client’s express. Understand; clarify information through questions in order to identify their needs.
- Able to use marketing, cross-selling and consulted sales techniques and strategies
- Able to demonstrate responsibility and professional ethic
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office programs like: Word, Excel and others necessary to perform job functions.
- Knowledge and good use of the English and Spanish language in it’s written and oral form.
Collaboration & Teamwork
Popular Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer