Req ID: 52797
Areas of Interest: Mortgage Banking
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Mortgage Applications Support Analyst II is primarily responsible for providing Tier I troubleshooting / triage / solutions for all Mortgage business applications (Sales and Servicing) support. This position will work closely with Mortgage Information Technology staff to ensure Tier II issues are escalated and resolved. This position is required to quickly evaluate information, engage and assist sales and servicing staff, communicate issues / outages and help to remediate and resolve production impacting issues efficiently and effectively.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First point of contact for Tier I support for Sales and Servicing Teams. Ensure reported issues are researched and resolved or escalated to the Mortgage IT Technical Team within identified Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframes. Management of Sales and Servicing impacting events includes assessment, technical resolution / engagement and communication.
- Collaborates with Mortgage Sales and Servicing Support staff to ensure continuous identification of proactive opportunities for improvement in order to increase application knowledge and realize operational efficiencies. Provide trending and analysis of business impacting occurrences to identify and recommend remediation and prevention strategies.
- Assist Change Management team to evaluate and comprehend the change requirements as related to modifications to processes and potential Sales and/or Servicing impacts. Actively participate in the testing of changes throughout various environments to ensure changes are working as designed.
- Works closely with the Mortgage Training Team to identify areas of difficulty being experienced by the Sales and Servicing Teams, along with courses of action for resolution. Provide historical understanding and expertise to develop and maintain knowledge database for process and procedure documentation.
- Collaborate with Mortgage IT, along with the Sales and Servicing teams, to continuously identify opportunities for streamlined procedures and monitoring capabilities to provide the highest potential for increased application performance and stability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills – communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to adapt quickly in a regulatory, high-change environment
- Superb organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to multi task and contribute to several projects simultaneously
- Broad knowledge and/or experience with mortgage internal processing related policies/procedures
- Advanced PC skills; working knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing software and graphic software skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through an Bachelor’s and a minimum of 5-7 years of mortgage loan processing experience, which may include 1-2 years prior operational support. Related knowledge and experience in loan origination, underwriting, systems testing, and process & procedure documentation are considered beneficial.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please email us with any questions.