Who we are looking for:
At AgRevolution, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
Excellent growth opportunity for a motivated General Business Manager in our Hopkinsville, Kentucky location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive team with an industry leader.
The Manager, General Business Used Equipment is responsible for providing strategic leadership and management to ensure the efficient and profitable operation of a company engaged in the sales and distribution equipment. This role plays a pivotal role in driving business growth, maintaining customer satisfaction, and ensuring regulatory compliance in the agricultural equipment industry. This role combines elements of general management, sales, operations, and strategic planning.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement short-term and long-term business strategies to achieve growth and profitability objectives in the agricultural equipment market.
- Team Leadership: Lead and manage sales team.
- Sales and Marketing: Oversee sales activities, including market analysis, sales forecasting, and marketing campaigns to increase market share.
- Financial Management: Budgeting, financial analysis, cost control, and revenue optimization.
- Distribution and Supply Chain: Ensure efficient supply chain operations, distribution channels, and inventory management to meet customer demand and minimize costs.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong customer relationships to understand their needs, address issues, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay informed about industry regulations and standards related to agricultural equipment and ensure the company complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Vendor and Supplier Management: Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors, negotiate contracts, and optimize the supply chain.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them, including safety and environmental concerns.
- Market Analysis: Monitor industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to adapt business strategies and maintain a competitive edge.
Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, or a related field; a master’s degree preferred.
Proven experience in a similar role within the agricultural equipment industry.
Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
In-depth knowledge of agricultural equipment, industry trends, and regulations.
Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Financial acumen and budget management experience.
Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Results-oriented and customer-focused approach.
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AgRevolution is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AgRev is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.