Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Provides support to the Neuromodulation IPG Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met with a specific emphasis on the support, development, modification and troubleshooting of Equipment/Process requirements.
Process ownership of defined area – owns and drives process and equipment improvements and drives strategic and cost projects.
Interfaces with Quality and Research and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area and to address any quality issues.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process, for current programs, next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Prepares reports, publishes, presents and communicates recommendations/findings.
- Process owner for defined area and drives ownership of Engineering activities/methodologies with an emphasis on Equipment/Systems validation lifecycle to approved procedures and standards
- Evaluates and leads the implementation of new Equipment/processes through research, analysis, evaluation, selection of software designs, operating systems with identification/verification of requirements using engineering best practices.
- Provides input on Equipment/Systems problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
- Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion. Understands the business needs of the company, and has knowledge of the customer needs of our business. Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Experience:
Engineering degree (Level 8) with 3 – 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative, while possessing strong team player characteristics.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 453859