Company Name: Coca Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England
Location: Londonderry, NH, US - 03053
ABOUT COKE NORTHEAST:
We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN COKE NORTHEAST?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
*Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
JOB LOCATION(S): Londonderry, NH
The Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability are stocked and maintained with proper product levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain product on store racks, shelves, displays, and in coolers by identifying replenishment needs:
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment
- Replenish, face, and rotate product
- Build, change, and take down product displays
- Maintain product signage
- Clean product space
- Secure damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock:
- Identify, monitor, and report backstock inventory levels
- Re-pack product and organize backroom materials (pallets, product shells etc.)
- Operate manual and powered handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.)
- Maintain areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to store and company personnel:
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions
- Attend and complete company training and certifications
- Follow company and store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Follow applicable local, state, and federal laws
- Provide customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns:
- Answer questions
- Locate product
- Respond to requests for assistance
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 6 months of general work experience required
- 1+ years of experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing or related field preferred
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds, reach above head height, squat, kneel, bend and reach
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds, reach above head height, squat, kneel, bend and reach
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Must have the ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Must have the ability to read information in small, medium and large print
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
SEARCH TERMS: Coca-Cola, Coke, Bottler, Beverage, Truck, Driver, CDL, Merchandiser, Sales, Service, Distribution, Delivery, Manufacturing, Production, Customer, Warehouse, Logistics, Forklift, Stocking, Business, Finance, Marketing, IT, #bestest_place_to_work_evah!!!