Company Name: Coca Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England
Location: Rochester, NY, US - 14605
We are Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Northern New England, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN CCNNE?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
*Benefits offered to Union and Part-Time Associates may vary slightly from those listed here.
JOB LOCATION(S): Rochester, NY
Coca-Cola of Northern New England is seeking a hardworking, professional and customer-oriented Merchandiser to join our team!
The Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability are stocked and maintained with proper product levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain product on store racks, shelves, displays, and in coolers by identifying replenishment needs:
- Transprt product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment
- Replenish, face, and rtate product
- Build, change, and take dwn product displays
- Maintain prduct signage
- Clean prduct space
- Secure damaged r defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock:
- Identify, mnitor, and report backstock inventory levels
- Re-pack prduct and organize backroom materials (pallets, product shells etc.)
- Operate manual and pwered handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.)
- Maintain areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to store and company personnel:
- Identify and reprt unsafe working conditions
- Attend and cmplete company training and certifications
- Fllow company and store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Fllow applicable local, state, and federal laws
- Provide customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns:
- Answer questins
- Lcate product
- Respnd to requests for assistance
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 6 months of general work experience required
- 1+ years of experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing or related field preferred
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, push and pull 50+ pounds, reach above head height, squat, kneel, bend and reach
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Must have the ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Must have the ability to read information in small, medium and large print
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Merchandisers that they must have their own car
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
CCNNE requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with CCNNE is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to CCNNE’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
CCNNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
SEARCH TERMS: Coca-Cola, Coke, Bottler, Beverage, Truck, Driver, CDL, Merchandiser, Sales, Service, Distribution, Customer, Warehouse, Forklift, Stocking, Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal, Business, Finance, Marketing, #bestest_place_to_work_evah!!!