At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Media is looking for a part-time casual Media Preparation Coordinator to join their award winning broadcast team.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for:
– Program/commercial ingest, prep and QC.
– Maintain and edit playlists for Imagine Automation
– Work with Production Engineering staff to report faults and ensure that integrity of master control facility is not compromised.
– Be responsible for multiple incoming signals (adjacent systems, fibre optic interconnects etc.) and the transmission of the signals to multiple outputs.
– Downlink satellite program feeds
– Ingest data into the Imagine Automation software system
– Cover Master Control Switcher as required
– Other duties as assigned
– Ability to work to exacting standards and able to handle stress related to program switching and feeds is required.
– Post secondary diploma in television broadcasting or related technical field experience.
– Ability to monitor feeds and file delivered content for technical quality
– Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, data entry.
– Previous experience in playback an asset, as well as knowledge of broadcast equipment.
– Previous experience in traffic services, scheduling an asset.
– Ability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment