Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Material Handler II
About this role:
Perform all duties to ensure proper physical and systematic receiving of medical devices, while identifying, resolving, or elevating issues in a timely manner. Understand and adhere to all SOP’s and compliance requirements. Transact and process materials as required. Understand and carry out Boston Scientific Quality Policy.
This shift is required to work from: 8:30am- 5:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Accuracy of transactions and physical movement of product for receiving duties such as scan ILPNs, unload trucks and movement of material in the quarantine area.
- Required training to Standard Operating instructions and follow processes with strict adherence. Daily housekeeping required. Adherence to work rules required. Adherence to safety rules required.
- Lifting, standing, bending, reaching, required.
- Use of computer devices, printers, product handling device -pallet jacks, other equipment as required.
- Understanding of lean principles.
- Performs other duties as required.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Required: Must have vaild government issued driver's license to operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
- High School Graduate or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- Proficiency in SAP and WM preferred
- Ability to read/write English to complete paperwork and interpret procedure; good verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE) is a plus.
- Strong teamwork
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Previous receiving experience with Warehouse Management System such as Manhattan and SAP
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 461664