Location: Arden Hills, Minnesota (US-MN), United States (US)
Hiring Manager: Love Junior Denis
Recruiter: Susan Michele Cardinal
Material Handler II – 2nd shift
About This Role:
- Performs manual and clerical duties, which may utilize computers in the preparation of materials, supplies, and equipment for shipment. Typically involves end-to-end ownership of the material replenishment and fulfillment process for raw material components and finished goods inventory.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Acts as an internal and external customer interface.
- Drives actions to ensure appropriate stocking levels are maintained without disruption to customers while partnering with Dock, SAP Receiving, Component Crib, & Manufacturing lines through teamwork.
- Examines shipment packages at the time of delivery for any damage, and verifies the accuracy of information listed on the packing slips, invoices, and bill of ladings by opening the packages and visually inspecting the contents in order to ensure accurate deliveries.
- Completes material movement transactions utilizing SAP and MES systems.
- SAP Receives vendor supplied components and finished goods.
- Pull raw material parts from bins using a pick list and possibly radio-frequency device (e.g., identifying the specific part number, lot number, quantity and location of all items on an order) to fill the Manufacturing Reservations.
- Performs SAP transactions to clearly identify status and history of product.
- Labels components/material and packages for shipment and manufacturing to ensure 100% traceability in SAP and MES
- Pulls/prepares components for shipment to both internal & external customers while transacting in SAP for full traceability.
- Transports material (e.g., production and non-production materials) upon request, using a forklift, pallet jack, or truck to the designated location.
- Reads, comprehends and follows basic job instructions and/or protocols including verbal, written, diagramed, colored and other related documents; written in English.
- Assisting in the analyzing, designing, and implementation of manufacturing and business process improvement.
What We're Looking For In You:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to pull, push, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum 6 hours per day.
- Must have a basic computer knowledge skills (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Minimum of 1 year experience utilizing motorized pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Understanding of SAP system
- Medical Device Material Handling Experience
- Able to flex end-of-day hours
- Some Overtime may be required
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 450604