Schedule: Monday – Friday; 5:45 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Must be able to work mandatory overtime when needed.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things, and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables, and robotics.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and holidays
- Income protection plans, including life insurance and short- and long-term disability programs paid by the company
- Bonus program for all employees
- Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company matching and an additional retirement plan
- Educational reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
Distribution Center Operations
- Accurately picks, packs, and ships customer orders. Performs accurate putaway of inbound shipments.
- Performs accurate putaway of inbound shipments.
- Loads and unloads trailers and containers. Places appropriate documentation with outbound orders and inbound product per instructions. Ensures all compliance requirements and special instructions are met.
- Places appropriate documentation with outbound orders and inbound product per instructions.
- Ensures all compliance requirements and special instructions are met.
- Conducts random quality control audits of inbound and outbound shipments to ensure compliance.
- Complies with all WMS, TMS, and RF instructions. Completes housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Completes housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Participates in cycle counting processes.
Operates equipment in accordance with safety procedures. Ensures assigned areas of warehouse are clean and orderly and that inventory is in proper locations.
Limited Experience – Entry Level (less than 2 years experience)
Must be able to carry or lift load of 50 pounds
High School Diploma
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.