As a Marketing Specialist, you will be a key member of our dynamic marketing team, contributing directly to the strategies linked to increasing leads for Security Services – Canada and contributing to sales conversions. You have mastered the art of creating campaigns, organizing events, as well as creating content that resonate with clients? You always keep an eye on tracking results to optimize performance? You’re the one.
GardaWorld is made up of different brands backed by more than 102,000 employees in 45 countries and play everyday to maintain its pack leader position in the industry. To belong in this always challenging and evolving environment, you need to be the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is hands-on, not afraid to take initiative, tackle new challenges and who always keep its eyes on the ball.
- Deploy the annual Marketing plan for Security Services – Canada and regularly adjust campaigns to capitalize on impromptu opportunities
- Specialize in how to position GardaWorld’s solutions into different verticals
- Manage relationships and approved spending with selected media outlets, partners, and external Marketing agencies to create necessary assets for planned events, campaigns and other initiatives
- Organize client, industry association, partner, and prospect events in strategic verticals or services to generate leads
- Collaborate closely with our Global Marketing team to execute and optimize digital campaign phases (paid search, social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns)
- Measure campaign results and Key Performance Indicator metrics to provide oversight on campaign performance and to optimize content and future performance
- Develop sales tools and content that are adapted to each region needs and vision
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4-5 years of Marketing experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in supporting and executing marketing strategies with multi-phased, multi-channel campaigns
- A strong understanding of best practices and benchmarking metrics across all marketing platforms
- Ability to execute and manage high-volume projects while multitasking, sometimes under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Bilingual (French/English), spoken and written
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Flexible hours and the possibility of teleworking
- Dynamic work environment and team
- Competitive salary and numerous benefits, including access to a group insurance plan;
- Under normal circumstances (i.e. before and after confinement), workplace located in charming Griffintown, easily accessible by public transit and close to the South Shore bridges;
- International company offering many long-term career opportunities.