- We have an opening for a MARKETING MANAGER position.
- Location: San Francisco, CA Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 328972 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Bon Appétit are eligible for many benefits, including:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with matching by company
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On-the-job training
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Operations. This individual will be responsible for all Bon Appétit marketing activities to include advertising and promotions at their designated account.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to create timely on-site marketing for various initiatives.
- Maintain the voice of multiple brands through all materials, collateral, and social media.
- Write succinct, sensible descriptions and blurbs for a variety of audiences and mediums including websites and newsletters.
- Copyedit menus for consistency, accuracy, and house style.
- Handle multiple high-profile social media accounts (taking photos, writing captions, posting regularly including Instagram Stories, developing a calendar) to support all strategic priorities
- Drive a venue-wide marketing plan for food operations and ensure all stakeholders buy in to the plan and commit to its successful execution.
- Perform administrative and logistical tasks associated with events and promotions.
- Develop new strategies and tactics for promoting the food programs to enhance sales and customer satisfaction.
- Build brand awareness by coordinating event appearances, merchandising, and promotions for restaurant teams.
- Create/design brand-aligned pieces for on-the-fly collateral and presentations.
- Collaborate with designers on larger, longer-term projects for planned promotions and collateral.
- Oversee/direct photo shoots of food and beverages.
- Education: BA or BS degree in Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism preferred
- Professional experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in a marketing, communications, or public relations role, either in an agency setting or in-house for a restaurant or foodservice establishment.
- Strong familiarity with advanced features of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong familiarity with collaborating via Google Docs/Sheets and Dropbox
- Proficiency with using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Lightroom, and Acrobat to design simple custom collateral on the fly.
- Familiarity with WordPress and Squarespace a plus.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 328972