To lead and develop a best in-class Customer Service division. Ensuring that we drive enhanced customer satisfaction through competitive service levels by meeting and ideally exceeding our customer’s expectations. Additionally, the department is required to maintain accurate sales forecasts & effectively manage inventory.
(To be performed in alignment with global and regional guidelines)
- To develop & implement the strategy for the Customer Service organization inline with the global/area strategy, aiming for maximum customer satisfaction.
- To establish the most effective and efficient framework for the Customer Service organization jointly with the Commercial Director in-line with adidas group standards.
- To lead and manage the day to day Customer Service activities, ensuring reliability and responsiveness to customer requests and complaints.
- To ensure proper administration, documentation and financial reconciliation of the customer base.
- To lead the management of sales order process – sales order collection, reservation & confirmation.
- To co-lead with Ops and Finance the product delivery process so that our customer commitments are achieved – OTIF.
- To co-lead the Inventory Management programme.
- To work with the Sales team to develop close gap strategies.
Additionally, the incumbent is required to maintain accurate sales forecasts, own the ordering process (inclusive of analysis) and manage inventory.
- To staff most suitable persons in direct report positions in alignment with the Commercial Director.
- To set personal objectives, targets, guidelines and regularly evaluate performance.
- To develop the functional and social skills of direct reports.
- To manage all reports as an integrated team by setting team objectives, targets and guidelines.
- To ensure smooth cooperation of all direct reports along all interfaces.
- To control and report department KPI’s
- To ensure efficient monthly forecasting & reporting
- To monitor and report on order status and compliance at a customer level.
- Influencing Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage & Develop People
- Manage Business Process & Project
- Provide Framework for Performance