Reporting to the Managing Director MF & AGCO Operations ANZFE, this position will have an accountability for the Sales Performance & Dealer Account Management in Australia. The Manager Sales Australia will ensure that the Sales Organisation is focused and optimized across all sales structure, sales process and sales tools and systems, aligned to the tactical and strategic execution of the Brand sales plan. The Manager Sales Australia supports all AGCO organisation stakeholders to align and coordinate to drive performance and efficiency in Australia through stakeholder relationships.
What You Will Do:
- Lead & manage the AU account management team, sales process & procedures including butnot limited to:
- Lead to Order process, Order to Install process.
- AU Distribution Network Forecasting & Inventory Management.
- Dealer Performance Improvement, Dealer Incentive Plan Management, Dealer Education & Dealer NPS in alignment with Brand Sales Teams and Functions.
- Monitor the end-to-end AU sales pipeline, establishing tactical & strategic priorities to drive sales & and margin growth in alignment with the Brand Sales Teams.
- Manage dealer performance across the network, make recommendations and coordinate actions across Brands & Functions, specifically CX & PA&D for dealer & network performance improvement.
- Support Brand Sales Leadership & Distribution Management to co-create, implement Sales & Operations Performance Improvement Goals for short-, medium- and long-term objectives across the sales team and distribution network.
- Provide Leadership to the AU region sales teams in all sales topics with Employee Health and Safety, Employee Engagement and Customer Experience front of mind. Leverage stakeholder relationships to deliver Farmer First & winning outcomes in AU.
- Prepare and contribute to strategic & tactical business planning; execute and implement agreed business initiatives specific to area of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures and policies in all business procedures.
- Aligning and executing the sales strategies
- Coaching the sales teams
- Delegation and empowerment
- Driving successful customer experience and engagements
- Driving and making sales operational decisions
- Motivating and empowering the sales team
Key Performance Indicators:
- Net Sales & Market Share performance to target
- Dealer & Distributor Inventory performance to target
- Sales & Distribution Network Forecasts performance to target
- Sales process execution performance to target
- Net Promoter Score performance to target
- Employee Engagement Score performance to target
- TCIR performance to target
What You Bring To Your New Role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or similar
- Strong IT and Digital affinity – SAP, Salesforce, Tableau or similar
- Management experience in a B2B2C distribution environment
- Financially literate
- Excellent computer skills, ability to work in many systems. (SQL, Excel, Access, MRP)
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate at all management levels
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually with a real commitment to change and continuous improvement
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- A company performance related annual bonus
- Going above and beyond reward and recognition bonus
- Continuous inhouse training
- A supportive workplace culture
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.