Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
As part of the Digital Partner Commerce team, the Partner Program team is responsible for the dropship & marketplace business. The Planning Manager will define & lead the pre-season planning process, support in-season trading and ensure proper business forecasting for the marketplace and dropship businesses. The position will require a large amount of collaboration across the organization to ensure the correct product with the correct quantieis are secured to support the business. This position will serve as a talented business manager and cross-functional partner who can identify opportunities and work through business challenges in an effective and collaborative way.
- Actively support in overseeing pre-season sales and receipt guidance and post-season hindsight to drive key partner’s priority category plans by season.
- OTB process to meet sales, margin, and inventory turn targets and category-level Rolling Demand Plan and markdown plans
- Contribute to the development of annual channel sales, margin and receipt plans for annual budgeting process
- Provide input to monthly financial guidance and forecasts to DTC & wholesale Finance
- Provide input for in-season trading; report on and analyze sales results to plan, making recommendations to influence business decisions.
- Manage product mix to identify sales risk while maximizing gross margin.
- Participate in major go-to-market milestones to gain insight to key seasonal brand and BU strategies and initiatives, contributing financial plans for Partner Program.
- Seek opportunities for new business processes and drive analytical needs to increase productivity and profitability
- Support in market seasonal stock position, assuring the right volumes are available for our partners.
- Contribute to market in-season trading, assuring timely sales forecast by product, stock intakes and in-season markdowns
- Work with global/local colleagues to define and implement best in class planning practices and KPI tracking mechanisms focused on optimization of the consumer experience on our partner’s platforms.
- Partner Program Platform Trading Teams
- eCom Buying & Planning teammates
- Demand Planning
- DPC & eCom CTC
- eCom & Wholesale Finance Teams
- DPC Analytics
- eCom Analytics
- Supply Chain
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant job experience in a Planning or Buying function, and fully qualified and trained
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge of retail planning
- Strong competence with planning procedures and systems
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Experience within a retailer planning environmental a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required
- 5+ Years of work experience
- 1 year of informal management experience required
- Digital Experience