- Ensure an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Incident Management (IM) governance framework that is consistent with regulatory requirements and industry best practices/standards is developed, maintained and adhered to the Company.
- Monitor the daily operations under various functions of Administration Office to support Corporate Solutions business
Roles and Responsibilities
Business Continuity Management (BCP), Incident Management (IM) and Pandemic Plan
- Conduct and manage Business Impact Analysis and risk assessments.
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives.
- Identify potential business interruptions, develop safeguards against these interruptions, and implement recovery procedures in the event of a business interruption.
- Provide support during emergencies, incidents or crises that require the activation of continuity plans.
- Manage the emergency communications system and ensure that all staff are appropriately covered by this system. Conduct regular testing to validate the effectiveness of this system.
- Provide subject matter expertise to different business functions and facility projects ensuring high availability, appropriate risk mitigation, and recoverability that conforms to business needs.
- Conduct regular review of BCP, IM and Pandemic Plan.
- Set up/maintenance of BCP alternate site and conduct regular BC drill.
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process.
- Monitor the daily operations to support Corporate Solutions business in compliance with internal & external benchmark and guidelines.
- Revamp and update procedures in order to improve work efficiency.
- Manage the resources in the team to ensure the effectiveness of resources allocation.
- Monitor the service provided by appointed supplier and periodically review the service level to ensure the service is being delivered in the manner expected.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good PC skills in MS office
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.