AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, G&P, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Manager, Global Dealer Integrations DevOps
(Hybrid work option available)
AGCO is seeking a talented and motivated Lead Integration Developer to join our Dealer Integrations team. This individual will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying APIs, integrations, and customizations to connect our dealers’ systems and platforms to various external systems, ensuring seamless data flow and real-time synchronization. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have knowledge of AWS S3, Glue, Lambda, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, Eventbridge, Mulesoft, and SOAP and REST APIs.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Mulesoft APIs, integrations, and customizations to integrate our dealer systems and platforms with various external systems, including but not limited to CRMs, ERPs, DMSs, and finance systems.
- Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) jobs using AWS Glue and AWS Lambda to process data and transfer it to/from AWS S3.
- Lead a team of developers, assign tasks, and provide technical guidance and mentorship to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with business analysts, project managers, and other cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and deliver integrations that meet business needs and objectives.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, deployment guides, and test cases.
- Follow best practices and coding standards for Mulesoft and AWS development and ensure adherence to security and data privacy policies.
- Stay up-to-date with Mulesoft and AWS features and enhancements, evaluate new tools and technologies, and propose improvements to the existing infrastructure and processes.
- Develop and maintain SOAP and REST APIs to enable integrations between systems
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in AWS (AWS S3, AWS Glue, and AWS Lambda) and Mulesoft development, including API-led connectivity,
- Some (ideally 2+ years) people management / team lead experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of integration best practices and design patterns, including error handling, exception strategies, and logging.
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Business fluency In English
Who You Are:
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to lead a team of developers, mentor and motivate team members, and resolve conflicts.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
A Plus If You Have:
- Experience with streaming and event-based technologies such as Kinesis, SNS, SQS, and Eventbridge.
- Knowledge of Java (backend), XML, XSLT, JSON, and RESTful web services
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working opportunity and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT