- Consolidate reporting for China and GCA retail including adidas / Reebok / aG brand, mainly but not limited to P&L, financial KPI, etc.
- Support with ad hoc requirements, including store related projects, forecast / budget simulation, etc.
- Maintain reliable and user-friendly China and GCA retail database
- Facilitate existing consolidation and reporting process and make suggestions to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Support with monthly closing, financial actual, forecasting and yearly budgeting process for retail store expenses, including maintenance, security, cleaning, etc.
- Communicate and work with GBS team to ensure on time system submission
- Support with daily operation and retail controlling process
- Provide ad-hoc information and analysis to assist retail FP&A team when required
System and Processes
- Support, develop and ensure compliance with existing systems and processes.
Experience / Skills Required
- University degree or above.
- Member of an internationally recognized professional accounting body preferred.
Knowledge / Experience:
- 3-5 years of accounting / FP&A experience.
- Experience with Global consumer goods brand a plus.
Competencies / Attributes:
- Accounting/Controlling experience.
- Reporting/consolidation experience is a plus
- Strong data handling, advanced excel and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver result with tight timeline.
- Team worker
- Customer Service oriented with a can-do attitude.
- High degree of responsibility and personal integrity.
PC / Language / Other Skills:
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- SAP experience a plus.