As a Manager Digital Planning at adidas you are accountable for specific deliverables or services within the seasonal planning scope. Your task will be to interact with the business unit or key market in your scope of responsibility to create specific seasonal digital plans as well as develop toolkits as part of the implementation plan. Additionally, you will establish a strong digital footprint for every season, maintain key relationships, pursue opportunities, drive digital concepts and ensure delivery timelines including reporting and performance targets within your area of responsibility.
- Scope: Accountable for specific deliverables or services within the seasonal planning scope
- Season Concept & Planning
- Collaborate with DBC, business unit and market functions to embed agreed objectives and priorities into the digital seasonal plans.
- Understand internal and external consumer and commercial drivers, e.g. reasons to buy, holidays, World Cup, throughout the season, that need to be delivered from digital perspective.
- Contribute to digital plans for the season within your area of responsibility to include touchpoint calendars, contact strategy for personas/ content strategy/ asset creation vs. re-purpose vs. UGC (User Generated Content) including influencers/ seasonal KPIs etc.
- Develop specific planning views that will allow to communicate expectations and to orchestrate the work with global and market functions: BU and market digital plans, BU content plans, global and market touchpoint calendars.
- Communicate plans to DBC, BUs, global parties and markets within your scope of responsibility, providing transparency on deliverables and timelines for the upcoming season, incl. creation and leverage of assets.
- Communicate with internal and external content creators in your area of responsibility to enable them to deliver against the content guidelines.
- Create, implement and share planning and content best practices with DBC, global and market stakeholders.
- Contribute to the optimization of seasonal plans based on results and insights. Collaborate with other DBC functions to reflect consumer insights in the planning deliverables in your scope.
- Success Measurement
- Monitor digital planning components in your area of responsibility regarding their alignment with time and quality requirements of Brand and BU KPIs and raise deviations.
- Identify risks for the seasonal digital plans in your scope and ensure risks are transparent to internal and external stakeholders.
- Content Strategy & Guidelines
- Develop content strategy, framework and guidelines to ensure premium digital-first content creation for all campaigns and products (eg. Product imagery or copy).
- Education & Professional Experience
- Degree in business administration or comparable degree
- 5+ years of professional experience in multi-national business environment (thereof 1+ year experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment)
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various seniority levels
- Experience/involvement in working in and understanding of the adidas Brand Marketing organization preferred
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to understand consumer behavior across the entire digital landscape is a big plus
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution oriented attitude
- Advanced knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Advanced understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written