The Manager, Business Administration – Business Services ANZFE reports to the Managing Director Massey Ferguson & AGCO Operations for Australia, New Zealand & Far East. The role is based in Sunshine West and is a Hybrid role with time to be committed between the office and remote work as appropriate.
The role has 4 primary areas of responsibility:
1. Provide business administration support to the ANZ & Far East Leadership & Management team.
2. Provide executive support to the Managing Director MF & AGCO Operations ANZ & Far East.
3. Manages the reception and business services team.
4. Contract management & 3rd Party indirect spend management for the ANZ & FE region.
What You Will Do:
1. Provides business administration support to the ANZFE Leadership and Management team
• Meeting planning, report coordination & minutes
• Event planning & event support
• Visitor planning & support
• Travel management & planning incl. administration of the Concur program.
• Catering coordination & support
• Ad hoc Project & business initiative support
2. Provide executive assistant support role to the Managing Director MF & AGCO Operations ANZFE
• Diary & Travel Management
• Business Support incl. meetings, events & guests
3. Manages the reception and business services support team
• Plan & develop the front of house, customer & dealer experience physically and virtually.
• Plan & manage the Office Environment and Employee Experience within the office, including messaging & communications for ANZ & Far East team.
• Plan & manage business services, including outsourced components provided to the ANZ & Far East team.
4. Contract management & 3rd Party indirect spend management for the ANZFE region (non – facilities)
• Contract Management for all indirect spend business services for ANZFE.
• Management of the vehicle fleet, both leased & owned, trade plate renewals
• Collectively manage all insurances with the Manager, Business Administration – EHS & Facilities
• Internal stakeholders: Operations lead, Human Resources and Finance team and the broader ANZFE management team.
• External stakeholders to the role are global & local 3rd party indirect suppliers.
What you bring to your new role:
- 6 or more years’ proven experience in a Business Administration / Executive environment
- Experience in contract management & vendor management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft tools and communications
- Highly proficient in expense & travel management
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- A company performance related annual bonus
- Going above and beyond reward and recognition bonus
- Continuous inhouse training.
- A supportive workplace culture
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.