Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
The Maintenance planner is responsible for work planning, using the Computer Maintenance Management Software program (CMMS),responsible for purchasing and inventory levels for maintenance, as well as responsible for training new CMMS users; maintaining parts/data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the CMMS.
- Serve as administrator for work order management system (Computerized Maintenance Management System – CMMS).
- Ensure that Work Orders are properly generated, planned and closed in relation to preventive maintenance and plant inspections.
- Liaison between maintenance and the operations management.
- Spare Parts Purchasing Management.
- Spare Parts inventory Management in CMMS.
- Responsible for training new associates in the process of CMMS, and will be the front line person for all requests coming from our internal customers.
- Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
- Assists with tracking repair progress of storeroom repair/return items. Maintains updated tracking document on high value capital items in rebuild.
- Schedules PM’s on a daily basis based on priority and severity
- Monitors projects and associated timelines,
- Perform other duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager
- 2+ years of related experience and or mechanical knowledge preferred
- 2+ Purchasing & inventory component’s management an asset.
- 2+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing
- 2+ years’ work experience working with asset management software, CMMS
- Able to assess and prioritize work orders and manage accordingly
- High attention to detail required
- Data-driven, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Preventive and Predictive maintenance processes
- A strong knowledge of warehousing/manufacturing maintenance material inventory, project estimating and scheduling, CMMS experience
Location: 565 – Montréal Hub
Working Conditions: Office Environment; Warehouse Environment
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.