Req ID: 104419
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mainframe Project Manager- COBOL DB2 CICS IDMS to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
Role and Responsibility
- Activity and resource planning.
- Organizing and motivating a project team.
- Controlling time management.
- Cost estimating and developing the budget.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing and managing project risk.
- Monitoring progress.
Emails, Calls , Meetings : Ensure proper communication across team . Document outcomes and responsibilities and track to closure
Dashboard: Provide important metrics and details as requested and ensure a handy dashboard
Daily Project Status:
Team: Check-ins with the team and ensure the risks are kept in check .
Issues/Risks: Identify and escalate any issues and take appropriate steps.
Timesheets: Keep track of timesheets and other administrative tasks from a process perspective.
Daily Checklist: Ensure daily checklists for important activities
Reporting – Providing reports as and when necessary or on a regular basis
- Ability to interpret complex requests & implement based on aggressive timelines.
- Monitoring key metrics and system health and quickly identifying and resolving problems.
- Evaluate tasks, service level agreements, business need, urgency, and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Collaborate with team members in a development environment.
Since the project is on mainframe technologies, it’s important to have a good understanding of the technologies.
Minimum 3 years CICS experience
Minimum 3 years DB2 experience
Minimum 5 years COBOL experience
Minimum 3 years PM experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.